Are pets allowed?
This is unique for every apartment. Pet-friendly apartments are highlighted so you know the perfect apartment that fits your lifestyle and accommodate your pet(s) Kindly check the Pets Policy for the apartments.
What COVID-19 Safety Protocols are available for Guests?
Below are some of the Protocols already observed at all our apartments.
- Face Covering Protocol – Proper use of face mask in all public & shared areas
- Cleaning Protocol – Thorough Cleaning and decontamination of all apartments after each
- Signage Protocol – Proper Signage in all public areas outline various safety measures and
- Physical Distancing Protocol – Meet all physical distancing requirements on all shared &
- public spaces such as elevators and lounges.
- Professional Protocol – All our service providers have been well trained on all the necessary
- protocols and guidelines.
What can I expect to be included in your luxury self-catering holiday properties?
Each apartment is self-catering and includes the following items to make your stay more
comfortable. Where there are differences, this is clear within the individual property’s information
and welcome note
- luxury toiletries: shampoo, conditioner and soap
- High-quality bed linen and bath towels
- An initial stock of basic cleaning products
- An initial stock of refuse and recycling bags
- An initial stock of toilet roll
- A stock of firelighters
- Washing facilities, iron and ironing board
- Professional Housekeeping Services
You will need to bring your own provisions, however, our kitchens include a full inventory of typical
items you would find in your own kitchen so you shouldn’t need to bring anything with you.
What are the arrival and departure times?
We have had to change the time as a result of the current situation around Covid-19, We normally
invite you to arrive from 12 pm and vacate your property before 11 am. However, in order to carry
out more extensive cleaning the arrival time was moved to 2 pm and 12 pm departure.
What is the Minimum Stay?
We have a two-night minimum stay policy which is subject to change for certain locations depending on the season.
Can I pay on arrival?
Payment is possible on arrival however, to secure your booking a non-refundable deposit has to be
made. For more information check out our cancellation policy
Can I book in advance?
Yes, you can book in advance, however, to secure your booking a non-refundable deposit has to be
made. For more information about this, please see our cancellation policy
Will there be Wifi/Internet/Netflix at the Property?
All our properties include complimentary access to Wi-Fi and Netflix. The password can be found
on your special welcome note on the apartment of your choice
Can I get an extra discount?
Even though our apartments have been substantially discounted there are still rooms for special
offers which are subject to our terms and conditions.
Do I pay an agency fee?
No, The Agency fees have been adequately represented in the price quoted.
Are there any other payments apart from the rent?
Yes, the only other payment is Refundable Security Deposit which is N100,000 paid before checking
in. Within 48 hours After your stay, If the property sustained substantial damage, loss of contents or
any additional costs were incurred we would get in touch regarding deductions from your deposit
and the rest is returned.
What if I accidentally cause damage to the property?
Don’t worry – accidents happen. Tell whoever is responsible for the property maintenance as soon as possible. You will be expected to cover the cost of putting it right from the deposited caution fee.
Don’t try to ignore or hide damage because it could get worse, and it will only come out of your deposit at the end of the stay.